Ethics of AI
We’re just at the starting line of AI and already CDAOs are grappling with ethical dilemmas that create risk at all organisational levels. Poor AI governance can lead to significant reputational, market and financial risk. CDAOs will need to educate and work with boards and senior executives to develop new governance methods in a rapidly expanding risk universe.
We took a deep dive into the issue and reached our network of senior data science leaders to share their views on:
- Who do we trust?
- Why are we blaming AIs?
- Will explainable AI reveal some ugly truths?
- How can we govern in an automated environment?
- Who should sit on an Ethical AI Committee?
- What assurances do consumers need to trust machines to be fair?
- 5 steps to building an AI Privacy and Ethics framework